tagline text

Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm back

Yeah, so I forgot that it had been ages since I last posted. Oops! April? Seriously now, that's terrible.

I've finished some of the knitting projects I had on the go, gave up on others due to lack of interest... and even finished a whole sweater I never intended to make at all. I'll have to update the progress bars to match what I've done/not done.

I should probably have more of an interesting "first post back", but I have actually been putting off things around the house that I desperately need to do. My daughter has been away on the mainland for a week with her Granny, and they'll be arriving this evening. I'm pretty sure they'd like clean sheets to sleep on and food to eat.

But, I'll be back very very soon to update the blog properly.

0 comments: